?

Log in

No account? Create an account

whoops

« previous entry | next entry »
Jan. 21st, 2008 | 08:11 pm



In other news, Leopard's Spotlight has replaced Quicksilver for me. It's now faster for 80% of the things I use and for the other 20%, Terminal is just fine.

In other other news, classes start tomorrow and I haven't been reading the internet at all lately. I'm almost done with The Shadow of the Wind, except I lost it in Oakland chinatown this morning. Tea, piracy, and dim sum are all delicious things. Making edible stuff is wonderful.
Tags: , ,

| Leave a comment | Share

Comments {3}

machicolated parapets with crenilations

(no subject)

from: madeline37
date: Jan. 22nd, 2008 05:17 am (UTC)

damn, and i thought i usually had too many windows and tabs open.

Reply | Thread

Paul / Павел / lensovet

random but somewhat not

from: lensovet
date: Feb. 2nd, 2008 07:30 pm (UTC)

hey dude, we're in the same cs class! that's cool.
i was wondering if you know how i can debug a program of mine (Fmenu) in leopard. i don't have the hard drive space to install it, so...are there any labs on campus that i could potentially use? fat chance you could help me debug it? the crashes happen within apple's own calls, but obviously users don't really care why things crash, they just don't want them to crash at all.
thanks for any help!

ps. have your group yet?

Reply | Thread

Paul / Павел / lensovet

Re: random but somewhat not

from: lensovet
date: Feb. 2nd, 2008 07:32 pm (UTC)

erm, i don't have the hd space to install leopard, not the program, lol.

Reply | Parent | Thread